Sitel company (trade name VibroBox) became a resident of High Technologies Park in Belarus
Since October 2019, VibroBox is a resident of the High Technology Park (HTP) in Belarus.
- Exemption from all corporate taxes, including VAT, income tax, and customs duties.
- 9% individual income tax for employees and significant benefits for payments to the Social Security Fund.
- Benefits in international economic activities.
- Visa-free entry and temporary residence permit for foreign founders and employees.
- The ability to use certain institutions of English law, for example, a convertible loan, option and option agreement, non-competition agreement, as well as a possibility to use foreign law for shareholder agreements.
- The ability to use Smart Contracts to complete and/or execute transactions (think of automated factories where VibroBox is a key element in maintenance and operations). By the way, Belarus is the first country in the world that legalized smart contracts at the country level.