Andrei has 14 years of experience in industrial design and manufacturing. His areas of expertise include:
- industrial engineering;
- design of technological equipment and automated control systems;
- design of stationary, mobile (automotive) and transportable electronics;
- team and project management;
- testing and certification of electronics and other equipment;
- certification (certified ISO 9001 Internal Auditor).
In VibroBox Andrei is responsible for:
- equipment and accessory design;
- hardware production;
- project management;
- technical documentation;
- on-site technology testing;
2001–2004: Belarusian State University of Informatics and Radioelectronics majoring (BSUIR) at the Faculty of Computer-Aided Design. High School engineer’s degree in the specialty of Design and Manufacture of Radioelectronic Devices.
1995–2004: Minsk State High Radiotechnical College (MSHRC) at the Faculty of Radiotechnic. Engineer’s degree in the specialty of Design and Manufacture of Radioelectronic Devices.
Go Back to the Team Page